Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Random Rants of a Crazy Girl.


"There's always gunna be another mountain. I'm always gunna want to make it move." Yes, you may find this to be a lame song, but I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Not the song, but what it really stands for. I am the type of person who likes to control her situation and make sure that I am happy with how it is turning out. The thing is, I can't control everything which actually bothers me more than you could know. I want to keep pushing and pulling and making everything the way I think it should be. Life, as we all know, is not like this at all. For instance, I told myself that I was done with Springfield after this semester, but somehow I have changed my outlook, though just a little. I'm not saying I want to live here forever, but I am going to finish school here. Most days though I can't wait to get back to the STL. I think it's my place. Maybe, maybe not but as of right now that's where I want to be. I change my mind daily as you can see, but I still hate losing control. Geez, another rant. Who would have thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment