Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My life. Boring, huh?


I'm so borrrrrred!!!!! I am in Springfield because I work until 3 tomorrow then I get to go home. I love work, but it sucks to be the only one here. I am doing laundry so that's a load off. I actually made dinner tonight which it's the first day I've done that in over a week. Being sick and busy makes me not hungry and too tired to do anything. So, since I have time I am going to make a list of things I am thankful for!
1. Family without whom I would not function.
2. Friends from home who make me want to be a better person.
3. Gals for whom I would not still be in Springfield if not for them.
4. The Picture People. How can I love something and get paid for it?
5. The people I work with. They make me smile and feel special.
6. Music. It helps me function even on bad days.
7. The Nanny. It makes me laugh and smile when I don't feel like it.
8. My bed. It's great. ;)
9. My roommates. They deal with me at my absolute worst.
10. My life. I am so blessed.

Well, That's my life. Here's a picture from an amazing place. I miss this.

No comments:

Post a Comment