Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Living My Life the Way I Love It.


So, it's Tuesday night and I am sitting in my room waiting for my hair to finish. I am dying it yet again. Part of me is tired of doing it, but I do like a change now and again. Random thought I know. So in other news, I am in love with my job. I get to shoot photos all day, hang out with amazing people, and be creative. What could be better?? It's pretty great getting to do what you love and getting paid for it. I love the family environment too even though it makes me miss my family a little bit more. I am ready to go home. It's been almost 7 weeks and I'm just ready to have a relaxing weekend at home though I know that Thanksgiving will be just the opposite, but it will be great to see everyone!
Though I love home, I am surprised I like living here so much. I have amazing roommates who get me and make me feel like part of their family. It's great to have my own place and still have somewhere to call home. The only thing I wish I didn't have while living here are bills!! haha. But I guess that's part of being an adult, or so I'm told. Though I love love love living here this year, some days I do miss my old roomie, who got engaged last week. I've attached a few pictures from the lovely event.
So, I am part of the exec. for my sorority Gal and I love serving, but some days I feel like I am not the right person for the job. I do like it, but I feel like a selfish person when I fall behind or lash out at someone else because it's just not a good day. I am not going to let this get me down. It's stupid and not going to make a difference in the end. I just need to decide what I am going to do next semester. Still needs some thought as you see.
I am so happy right now and I pray that my life can continue in that same direction. I am loving the season and the holidays coming up. My mind is blown that it's Thanksgiving next week!! I'm stoked. It's been a pretty good week. Well, must go wash this crap out of my hair. Peace!

1 comment:

  1. My dearest roomie,
    You are such a great person. You have the biggest heart and will go so far in life. I know things are not *crystal* clear right now, and they do not have to be. I know you like to be in control of the situation, but you also are a very spontaneous and wonderful person and deserve all the happiness in life and one day it will come!
    :)
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete