Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Rant, Ramble, and Roll.

Sometimes I believe I need to live by myself forever. I am over sensitive, incredibly anal and like quite. This is nothing like my personally however. I love people. I would die if I didn't have someone to talk to at all hours of the day. I am a co-dependent individual, but also independent. I contradict myself on a daily basis and change my mind more often than some people brush their teeth. My day went from incredibly productive to laying in my bed and moping about the Notebook. Of winter days, how you screw with me. I am hoping to be much more productive at work tonight and not be such a bum. Haven't seen anyone but Kat and Coop in the last couple days. Some interaction please? Life is bleh and so is my mood. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment